Cables, Connectors & Pins - Case Study
Wired Cables, Connectors and Pins have been industry and military standards for decades.
The Tools are carefully designed in compliance with both Industry & Military Standards. However, the manual skills
MUST be acquired and consistently practiced on the production floor and in the field. The tradesman MUST possess
Wires MUST be clean cut and stripped to specification. In the field, where no Quality Control can be monitored, the skilled
tradesman must carry-out superior workmanship while conducting mission critical repairs.
These are some of the discrepancies that occur due to poor workmanship:
• Crushed wire-to-pin interfaces.
• Poorly stripped insulation leading to conductor wire intermittent operation.
• Resistance and heat build-up.
• Erratic and Sporadic operation.
• Environmental and Vibration sensitivities.
• Electromagnetic Interference (EMI).
• Poor conductor wire shielding.
• Pin Contamination and Corrosion.
• Conductor Wire Failure.